Is your subject considering developing web-based learning, or intergrating a web-based element into existing campus-based courses? We offer consultation and support for the development of web-based distance learning.
What we do
We also offer support for creating learning materials, for example web-based lectures and instructional videos. Book a meeting with us or invite us to your school's faculty- or teachers'- meeting! Questions might concern, for example:
- Course planning and examinations
- ICT-tools and other digital teaching materials
- Factors which affect the work of teachers on web-based learning.
Contact us! Contact us by the form.
Read our news blog and get e-mail updates
- Are you a teacher at the university with an interest in ICT, education and teaching? Read our news blog "News about web-based learning - WBL" (Nyheter om Nätbaserat Lärande - NNL).
- Whether you are a teacher on web-based courses or campus-based courses, you can get our e-mail updates that contain information, tips and other inspiration around web-based learning. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com, write "e-mail updates" as the subject, and we will put you on our mailing list.