- 20 MAJ CBEES Workshop. Theme: Method. Empirical Study, Cases and Case Studies: Inter-Disciplinary Perspectives
- 21 MAJ Four-session seminar on Samuel Beckett's The Unnamable
- 22 MAJ Adria Alcoverro, Ekaterina Tarasova, Olena Podolian and Marcel Mangold present their exam papers in the course on political science theory
- 22 MAJ Book presentation: The Village and the Class War. Anti-Kulak Campaign in Estonia
- 23 MAJ Four-session seminar on Samuel Beckett's The Unnamable
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic region and Eastern Europe.