- 05 DEC Participatory approaches in natural resource management: trends and themes in social learning literature
- 06 DEC Inclusion and Exclusion - A Difference that Makes a Difference in Society and Culture
- 06 DEC Decolonial aesthesis, contemporary art and the post-Soviet (absent) actor in the trans-modern world
- 09 DEC Towards Commercial Nationalism: Nation Re-Branding in Poland
- 16 DEC National Minority Rights & Political Community: Practices of Non-territorial Cultural Autonomy in Contemporary Central and Eastern Europe
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.