- 12 MAR Research Seminar in Political Science
- 17 MAR So what is going on in Ukraine?
- 18 MAR Sites of subversion: online political satire in two post-Soviet states
- 18 MAR Final seminar: "Gendering in political journalism: A comparative study of Russia and Sweden"
- 18 MAR "Constructivism" in teaching and learning: a concept with many faces?
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.