- 24 APR Large-scale energy projects: a view from society
- 28 APR Péter Balogh: Socio-economic and Political Responses to Regional Polarisation in Central and Eastern Europe: a presentation of a new large EU research project
- 28 APR Whose Crimea: Past, Present and Future
- 03 MAJ (Russian) Art in political action - Theoretical roundtable discussion on art activism in Europe and Russia
- 09 MAJ Public defence of thesis: Perpetual borders: German-Polish cross-border contacts in the Szczecin area
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.