- 30 SEP Presentation of doctoral theses: Signe Opermann and Liudmila Voronova
- 02 OKT 2-4/10 International Conference: Autobiography
- 02 OKT 2-3/10 Workshop: (Dis)Satisfaction with Democracy and Citizens’ Involvement in Post-Communist Europe
- 03 OKT Public defence of doctoral thesis: Mediated Post-Soviet Nostalgia
- 03 OKT ‘What Language Shall I Borrow?’ The Meaning of Spiritual Autobiography
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.