- 24 NOV CANCELLED: Visualizing the Roma Holocaust: Filmmaking as Commemoration
- 24 NOV Presentation of thesis with Ann-Judith Rabenschlag: Völkerfreundschaft nach Bedarf: Ausländische Arb
- 24 NOV Divided Territory, Shared Water: a Survey of EU-Russia Cross-Border Environmental Cooperation to ...
- 25 NOV Media in emergency: Polish and Ukrainian journalists between agency and structure
- 26 NOV Taking narrative journalism into digital environment
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.