- 22 APR Public agenda and public opinion on the Internet. Handling big data
- 22 APR Presentation of doctoral theses: Péter Balogh and Markus Huss
- 23 APR Rationality-Allocational Reasons for Limiting the Growth of Financial Firms and Taxing Financial Transactions
- 23 APR Södertörn Lectures - John Durham Peters: Philosophy of Technology 1964/2014
- 23 APR Politcal Science Research seminar
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.