- 01 DEC Ukraine Research Group: Why History Matters: Uses and Misuses of the Past in the Russian-Ukrainian C
- 02 DEC Incompatible interests? The right to privacy and big data: Internet monitoring practices, policie...
- 03 DEC SME Success in Public Procurement
- 03 DEC Post-Communism in a Surveillance Perspective
- 04 DEC 4-5/12 CBEES Annual conference 2014: Baltic Sea Region and Eastern Europe: A new generation on the m
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.