- 23 OKT Professor Dana Villa, Notre Dame: "The Autonomy of the Political Reconsidered (Hannah Arendt...
- 24 OKT Public defence of doctoral thesis: Gendering in Political Journalism: A Comparative Study of Russia
- 27 OKT Ukraine Research Group: “All aboard for election in Ukraine: setting on the Maidan voyage”
- 28 OKT Higher seminar in Gender Studies: Jelisaveta Blagojevic
- 30 OKT Presentation of thesis: Anders Blomqvist
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.