- 03 NOV European integration and Europeanisation of National Memories
- 05 NOV Redirecting International Trade: Contracts, Conflicts, and Institutions
- 05 NOV Making Natives 'Us' and Immigrants 'Them': Anti-Immigration Parties and Discursive Discrimination...
- 06 NOV 6-8/11 Conference: Art in Transfer. Curatorial Practices and Transnational Strategies in the Era of
- 10 NOV A Metaphysics of the Real: The Sublime and the quest for reality in Soviet Aesthetics
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.