- 05 SEP 5, 12 & 19/9: Doctoral course in Anthropological political economy
- 22 SEP "Donbas in flames: experiences and opinions"
- 23 SEP Elodie Roy: Grounding the groove: Music, media and materiality
- 23 SEP Presentation of doctoral thesis by Ekaterina Kalinina: Mediated Post-Soviet Nostalgia
- 26 SEP Professor Angelica Nuzzo (NY): "Memory, History, and Justice in Hegel"
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.